Watercolor Cold pressed - 4 Side glued blocks
- The Fabriano Watercolor paper is made of a valuable mixture of lignin free cellulose and cotton (25%).
- The absence of acid guarantees the inalterability over time of the paper.
- Produced with 100% of ECF pulp (Elemental Chlorine Free), FSC certified from forests responsibly managed respectful of environmental, social and economic standards.
- It is sized internally and externally, guaranteeing optimal absorbance.
- The quality/price ratio of this paper guarantees an exceptional offer for students of ﬁne arts schools and beginners.
- Ideal for watercolor, tempera, gouache, acrylic, ink and drawing.
- 20 Sheets.
- 300 gm/m^2.
- 4 sides glued blocks ensure the paper does not buckle while painting, Remove paper with a dull knife or a letter opener
We Also Recommend