Deco Textil - Fabric paint
lefranc & bourgeois
- Can be mixed together
- Its creamy consistency is ideal for decorating many types of fabric (cotton, acrylic, polyester, linen, wool, flannel). The colors can be applied over each other.
- Wash the fabric to remove the finish.
- Insert one sheet of non-absorbent paper between the fabric and the support.
- Apply the color.
- Dry after 24 hours. Protect the pattern then set by ironing.
- Set at 150°C (with the iron on wool/silk setting) for 5 minutes with the steam turned off and not moving the iron.
- Turn it inside out and wash at 40°C or on a delicate cycle.
- Wash the equipment in water.
We Also Recommend